You can type here any text you want

Types fo DFI's

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboDiverArt

The Guru Thorn
Hi guys,

Doing a little research for a friend of mine. He's reading up on DFI units. Off the top of my head I told him about the FAST and Gen-7 setup. I know there is one other high end system that people like Duttweiler use but I forgot the name.

What other DFI units are out there?

Thanks in advance.

Motec, Electromotive, Haltec...just a few on top of my head

I have a question along the same lines as his. I have been away for a while and when i left the baddest thing out was the FP sequential system and it was about $3000+accessories. What all has came out since then and what is different? I have seen the moted used on the supras before and i know it costs a ton. Of the new systems out now what are the new prices and what kinda prices do you think some of the older stuff is used? I plan on building a street buick with as much power as possible, but on a budget. I would like the car to go 9.50's and be streetable. Thanks in advance for any information.

I have a question along the same lines as his. I have been away for a while and when i left the baddest thing out was the FP sequential system and it was about $3000+accessories. What all has came out since then and what is different? I have seen the moted used on the supras before and i know it costs a ton. Of the new systems out now what are the new prices and what kinda prices do you think some of the older stuff is used? I plan on building a street buick with as much power as possible, but on a budget. I would like the car to go 9.50's and be streetable. Thanks in advance for any information.

TURBOJUNKIE---------re: DFI/ECM/ECU Selections

Check out a couple of current issues of "Turbo" magazine.

Lots of up-to-date info from & about the many new ECM/ECUs.

Then, go to the Manufacturer's/Supplier's website to learn more, and ask Qs.

The good news is: prices are dropping, and features are increasing, while the ease-of-use of the newest units is FANTASTICALLY improved over units bought perhaps only a year or less ago!

It's a TERRIFIC time to be shopping for an ECU, especially for a Street/Strip car like many of us seem to have!

HTH :)

Back