You can type here any text you want

U Loser Turbo Guys

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fat Nat

IVE GOT THE FASTEST NATIONAL AROUND I CHALLENGE ANY OF YOU OTHER TURBO NATS TO RACE AND LOSE TO THE BADDEST NAT OF ALL MINE ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE JUST GREEN WITH ENVY JUST WISHING YOU WERE ME HAVING THE FASTEST STREET NATIONAL OF ALL. YOU ALL KNOW NOTHING COMPARED TO ME I AM MR NATIONAL . TODD YOUR CAR SUCKS TOO YOUR A WANT TO BE JEFF !!!

turn in your TB you are banned from making an ass outta yourself further and in turn jeopardizing the rep of the TB's

Man and i thought i had the fastest one I quess you beat me to the post:D :D o well time for another beer

He's not drunk, he's just drinking, and SHOUTING! Did you go out and have a beer or twelve?;) :p

I can't count the number of times I've come home drunk at night and got on this board and posted something and was too scared to look what I posted the next morning.

It wasnt alcohol,it was posted at 10:11 AM! I cant wait to print this out and show it to him at the shop today!!!!!!!!! That is what you get for leaving yourself logged in like a DUMBA$$!!!!!!

GOOD ONE!!!! (Todd or Denny)

I Wish!!!

I wish I had left this thread but unfortunetly I didn't. But oh the sweet sweet sounds of others flaming Fat Nat music to my ears.I hope that Jeff does see this even though he may not have started this thread he still remains a legend in his own mind. Way to go retard next time log out. And just for the record the last thing I ever want to be is Jeff( the big teeth goon)!!

Re: I Wish!!!

Originally posted by tes87gn
I wish I had left this thread but unfortunetly I didn't. But oh the sweet sweet sounds of others flaming Fat Nat music to my ears.I hope that Jeff does see this even though he may not have started this thread he still remains a legend in his own mind. Way to go retard next time log out. And just for the record the last thing I ever want to be is Jeff( the big teeth goon)!!

Who in the heck are y'all talking about?? Being a former Marylander, I'm REALLY CURIOUS!

Originally posted by Fat Nat
IVE GOT THE FASTEST NATIONAL AROUND I CHALLENGE ANY OF YOU OTHER TURBO NATS TO RACE AND LOSE TO THE BADDEST NAT OF ALL MINE ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE JUST GREEN WITH ENVY JUST WISHING YOU WERE ME HAVING THE FASTEST STREET NATIONAL OF ALL. YOU ALL KNOW NOTHING COMPARED TO ME I AM MR NATIONAL . TODD YOUR CAR SUCKS TOO YOUR A WANT TO BE JEFF !!!

Ok,

Who are you buying your smack from ? Need to find another supplier as you are hallucinating..In any event should you ever feel compelled to race for title or better yet lil green paper.. let me know when and where? (On a track only g:mad: :mad: ber)

Well as far as the above post I didnt write it. I have a Jackass friend that thinks this is funny. Whats funny is that Todd (tes87) is envious of me. He hung around me alot until he came out of the closet 2 weeks ago. Ive since stopped hanging with him because he has a wandering eye if you know what I mean. Hes having problems finding a soul mate. The only thing about Todd is that he uses a ton of steroids and has violent mood swings. He doesnt seem to mind he said he likes a rough man. So if anyone that is playing for the other team is interested you can call him. He would love to meet another man with a TB. Oh and by the way this is for the last post. My car is Ok fast not the fastest in the world but fast enough so Ill go for slips. Ive got two Buicks now I could use three I need one to drive in the snow this winter:D

You're addressing the wrong crowd for some 'man love', but you'll do well on some Camaro site......good luck luck with the man-gina,you'll be wearin the man-pons in no time. Or maybe a Harley site, you can all talk about yer 'hawgs', like it was secret code or some sh!t.

...a moment of silence for Freddy Mercury...:D

Originally posted by Fat Nat
Oh and by the way this is for the last post. My car is Ok fast not the fastest in the world but fast enough so Ill go for slips. Ive got two Buicks now I could use three I need one to drive in the snow this winter:D

I wont race 4 slips with my luck I'd screw something up.. and would hate to loose the ride so soon after the face lift I also retract the G:mad: :mad: ber comment since your light in the loafer friend wrote it.. ;)

Back