UFC 101 Anderson Silva vs Forrest Griffin

A 4 yr. old little girl could have given Silva a better fight. That was the most pathetic display of MMA fighting I have ever seen. That was just a complete embarassment to Griffen.

A 4 yr. old little girl could have given Silva a better fight. That was the most pathetic display of MMA fighting I have ever seen. That was just a complete embarassment to Griffen.

Yeah and then he ran outta there like a little girl. Run Forrest run!!!!:eek: :eek:

BTW, I hope the next fight they give Anderson Silva is Machida!

Forrest Was Hurt Early On....

he had his jaw dislocated by one of silvas first punches...he was in real pain(thought his jaw was broke bad) and has lost hearing on that side, as of this morning:( thats why he quit and ran out of the ring for a doctor!!! silva is badass!!! but soo is machida!!

not surprised by the outcome, no one should be. Forrest has heart, but it got broken too.

Griffin has been one of the UFC's biggest pay per view attraction since entering into it. The one guy that fears know one and comes with lots of heart. As mentioned above, with a broken jaw and no hearing he ran like no tomorrow. Anderson has disappointed me in his last 2 fights, but showed the eye of the Tiger last night. If you press him, he will bring it to you. What a beating Forrest got.
On a side note, machida and Silva will never fight each other, they have both said that from the start. They are as close as butt cheeks and will not let the UFC come between their friendship. Dana respects that and will not push those buttons.

Dana respects that and will not push those buttons.

LOL!!!! Are you serious??:confused: Dana respects the $$ for the UFC and himself nothing else..

Then UFC President Dana White intervened.

“These two are friends,” White said, quick to remark on the matter before Silva. “It has nothing to do with friendship. It’s about who’s the best. It’s about competing against somebody else, no different than a basketball game or a football game. If Anderson gets to that point where he starts taking out 205-pounders, I’ll make that fight. I promise you, I’ll make that fight.”

Henderson ?Probably? Next for Silva; Machida Talk Gets a Little Louder

ttypewhite nice motor pict in the sig...looks stout!!:D

The jaw story turned out to be bull****. Forrest ran because that's what Forrest does when he get humiliated. I liked the guy up until the Jardine fight; his tantrum after that one ruined him for me. Show a little class and respect for your opponent for fawks sake. If you're gonna cry, at least hold it in until you're in private in the locker room.

The jaw story turned out to be bull****. Forrest ran because that's what Forrest does when he get humiliated. I liked the guy up until the Jardine fight; his tantrum after that one ruined him for me. Show a little class and respect for your opponent for fawks sake. If you're gonna cry, at least hold it in until you're in private in the locker room.
That sounds more like it. He should be humilated. If he was fine enough to RUN back to the locker room then he was fine enought to show some respect to Silva. I can't see myself ever wanting to watch him fight again.