You can type here any text you want

UGR 1500hp twin turbo Gallardo vs LMR 1700hp turbo Vette on the street at TX2K13.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
The thing thats crazy is those cars they are passing are going 65mph:eek: They have to being doing pretty close to 200mph.
At that speed you better get real close to God. That vette does not stand a chance against that Lambo. That awd really works while the vette is spinning the drag radials. I would like to see an awd version of the vette for performance purposes only.

By far the stupidest display of ignorance I have yet to see in high hp cars on public roads............ Just look how fast they are blowing by these people. If one guy was to look in his rear view, see this guy way back there and turn into that lane. There would be nothing left of both cars. Its one thing when you have no regard for your own life, but other peoples too........... dumb!!

The Vett was spinning at first, but It wasn't making quit the power it said it was or race wld be different. The Vett may had a 400 tranny, which would account the lazy response compared to the Lamborghini. Turn the boost up, run the 4l80 tranny and different story

By far the stupidest display of ignorance I have yet to see in high hp cars on public roads............ Just look how fast they are blowing by these people. If one guy was to look in his rear view, see this guy way back there and turn into that lane. There would be nothing left of both cars. Its one thing when you have no regard for your own life, but other peoples too........... dumb!!
All of the cars in the right lane were in on the race! Watch the video again, they were all performance cars there to block the lanes and make the run safer. ...yes its still dangerous but I dont think any "civilians" were in danger.

The Vett was spinning at first, but It wasn't making quit the power it said it was or race wld be different. The Vett may had a 400 tranny, which would account the lazy response compared to the Lamborghini. Turn the boost up, run the 4l80 tranny and different story

Without AWD nothing will ever run with those Lambo's. You can make 2400hp through a glide but when you only have 2 tires putting it to the ground you have no chance. Even if you have a manual trans where you can have alot of rpm to limit lag the tires won't hold. A rear engine or mid engine car with alot of rear weight % would help but your still limited in traction compared to the Lambo.

Back