Ultimate Converter Concepts?!?!

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
Just wondering if anyone here has any experience with Lenny's Ultimate Converter Concepts??

Ultimate Converter - Home

I have a GN here, running one of his single-disc lock-up converters, that I'm doing some tuning on. I log'd a 3rd gear pull through 5,000 rpm last night, with the converter unlocked and it was showing only approx. 7% slippage. I thought that was pretty good!!

The GN has a new combiantion, so I haven't had much seat time in it yet. It has a Limit Engineering Te61 w/ .63 Garret housing, PTE SLIC, upgraded fuel system, etc... The converter is supposed to be a 3200-stall.

K.

Just wondering if anyone here has any experience with Lenny's Ultimate Converter Concepts??

Ultimate Converter - Home

I have a GN here, running one of his single-disc lock-up converters, that I'm doing some tuning on. I log'd a 3rd gear pull through 5,000 rpm last night, with the converter unlocked and it was showing only approx. 7% slippage. I thought that was pretty good!!

The GN has a new combiantion, so I haven't had much seat time in it yet. It has a Limit Engineering Te61 w/ .63 Garret housing, PTE SLIC, upgraded fuel system, etc... The converter is supposed to be a 3200-stall.

K.
What power level?

A popular tuner that was here in the Chitown area liked them. He is also a member here...Bob Kurgan. I know "Spot my 6" used one a while ago. It was posted on here for sale. How much boost did you have on it?

lenny knows his ****. i went from 11.2 to 10.7 with a restall of my 9.5 inch converter and 100 pounds weight removal. went from 1.71 to 1.50 60 ft so far.

Most of your lock-up converters whether it be labled as 9.5" or 10" by the manufacturers will behave very similiarly because they are based on the GM cores. Spool-up and coupling efficiency should be similiar to many others. It's very possible to have this type of slip % if the combo is matched right. I bet you'll see 0-1# of boost under 3000 rpm.

What does the car run in the 1/4?

Lenny makes some nice converters.