You can type here any text you want

Ultimate Converter Concepts?!?!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
Just wondering if anyone here has any experience with Lenny's Ultimate Converter Concepts??

Ultimate Converter - Home

I have a GN here, running one of his single-disc lock-up converters, that I'm doing some tuning on. I log'd a 3rd gear pull through 5,000 rpm last night, with the converter unlocked and it was showing only approx. 7% slippage. I thought that was pretty good!!

The GN has a new combiantion, so I haven't had much seat time in it yet. It has a Limit Engineering Te61 w/ .63 Garret housing, PTE SLIC, upgraded fuel system, etc... The converter is supposed to be a 3200-stall.

K.

Just wondering if anyone here has any experience with Lenny's Ultimate Converter Concepts??

Ultimate Converter - Home

I have a GN here, running one of his single-disc lock-up converters, that I'm doing some tuning on. I log'd a 3rd gear pull through 5,000 rpm last night, with the converter unlocked and it was showing only approx. 7% slippage. I thought that was pretty good!!

The GN has a new combiantion, so I haven't had much seat time in it yet. It has a Limit Engineering Te61 w/ .63 Garret housing, PTE SLIC, upgraded fuel system, etc... The converter is supposed to be a 3200-stall.

K.
What power level?

A popular tuner that was here in the Chitown area liked them. He is also a member here...Bob Kurgan. I know "Spot my 6" used one a while ago. It was posted on here for sale. How much boost did you have on it?

lenny knows his ****. i went from 11.2 to 10.7 with a restall of my 9.5 inch converter and 100 pounds weight removal. went from 1.71 to 1.50 60 ft so far.

Most of your lock-up converters whether it be labled as 9.5" or 10" by the manufacturers will behave very similiarly because they are based on the GM cores. Spool-up and coupling efficiency should be similiar to many others. It's very possible to have this type of slip % if the combo is matched right. I bet you'll see 0-1# of boost under 3000 rpm.

What does the car run in the 1/4?

Lenny makes some nice converters.

Back