Un affordableGN We-4 bought from Jason Mcguire

Brett and Chris, listening to you two argue is like listening to two midgets argue about who is taller ;):biggrin:

Chris has at least one friend around here and if you ever get the bright idea to, how did you put it, beat him half to death. You will walk a long mile through me to do it.

You may get away with more threats... because of who's d!ck you got in your mouth...but that is just that. Don't feel special.

Pardon me if I dont highlight EVERY friggin word to make my point...lol

And shiet on .......every power trip cop out there like him.

Now what?

And good morning.

This is the best thread ever!!! :biggrin:

Adam, could you or Chris please send me an application for the PTP?? :biggrin:

Love it!!:tongue:

[
2mbwjp.jpg]

why cant you edit in feedback??? :mad:

But you do need these...

You think you need balls to post on an internet forum where most people don't know who you are, where you live, what you look like, and where you will (most likely) never be held accountable for what you post? :rolleyes:

Though it was a funny picture. Shoulda made it a bit larger though. More attention grabbing. :D

You think you need balls to post on an internet forum where most people don't know who you are, where you live, what you look like, and where you will (most likely) never be held accountable for what you post? :rolleyes:

Though it was a funny picture. Shoulda made it a bit larger though. More attention grabbing. :D

How's this

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch#playnext=1&playnext_from=TL&videos=H5tlQqQ5pgQ&v=ysTDhFyT8PI[/YOUTUBE]

Hehe...hell no!

But my name is in my sig and I posted my phone number...nobody I left it for called me. I have a home in MS and CA. I go to alot of the buick races and I am on the cover of one of the GSxtra's from a race in Reynolds a couple of years ago with the rest of the TSM racers. I'm the extremely handsome one.;)

I'm not hiding from anyone. I'll stop short of addresses although an astute net surfer could prolly get that in 2 minutes.

Shane holds me accountable...trust me. He does a great job and deserves a shout out for even trying to ringlead this bunch of clowns...me being at the top of the list.

How do I make the pic bigger? I just saved it to pics and uploaded it as is. I'm not that great with xp...hell...or any other OS.

DAMMIT....they swore they wouldn't air that footage when they came to the village...lying bastids...I have a guy with a wheel barrow hired now!! We are moving on up!

Thats friggin hilarious and disgusting at the same time. I couldn't even watch it all.

How do I make the pic bigger? I just saved it to pics and uploaded it as is. I'm not that great with xp...hell...or any other OS.

Good question. I'm sure someone knows though. Maybe they can chime in.

And why CAN'T we edit here?

DAMMIT....they swore they wouldn't air that footage when they came to the village...lying bastids...I have a guy with a wheel barrow hired now!! We are moving on up!

Thats friggin hilarious and disgusting at the same time. I couldn't even watch it all.

Is he your Personal Ball Washer as well? :biggrin:

oh........my..........god

Like I said gotta have a set to swing with the PTP :eek::p