Underhood harness cleanup

jhanson1750

just a 10th quicker
I got tired of dealing with the wiring harness on the pass. side valvecover so I did this. Let me know what you think. Jon Hanson

Attachments

• buick wiring 001.jpg
    buick wiring 001.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 387
Good Idia behind the heat sheild. I did the same thing on the driver side I put all the wiring in side of the fender instead of on the fender well. I also moved all the wiring under the master instead of over the top of it. it cleaned it up alot. I have been trying to come up with a way to clean up the rest of the wiring I like this fix it was sinmple I may try it and see how I like it.

Nice fab work though it'll be the first thing you have to take off for most of your pass. side engine work.

Follow it through and put the sensor wiring under the intake:

Attachments

• Engine Rear View.jpg
    Engine Rear View.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 268
Actually did quite a few just like that. They were mostly full-custom race harnesses.

Many configurations can be done using those round Weatherpack connectors. You could actually do the entire engine bay with the body wiring using three of those connectors.

Actually did quite a few just like that. They were mostly full-custom race harnesses.

Many configurations can be done using those round Weatherpack connectors. You could actually do the entire engine bay with the body wiring using three of those connectors.

Thanks John,I had a long conversation with John today as the whole country was snowed in:rolleyes:Thanks for all the advice and input on wireing concerns;)
Kevin