You can type here any text you want

Unreal!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Holy f*ck! That is one lucky dude. Didnt anyone ever tell him to get out of the gas when sh*t doesnt feel right. It looks like he had trouble not that far down the track and kept in it. Well, at least he survived.

James

That was crazy...

:eek: :eek: He should have let off the gas somebody was looking out for him. He is blessed to have been able to walk away from that. I guess in his case getting thrown from the car was a good thing . He got a chance to see how bad the crash really was i bet he will let off the gas next time. Him surving that was a true blessing..

Why didn't the seat belts keep him in? He kept on it even after he crossed the center line, what's with that?

What a lucky sob, im willing to bet that he would have been really messed up if thrown out of the car at any other certain time.

What a hunk of crap that car was, it didnt even hold together on that 10 second 1/8th mile pass, just imagine what would have happened if that car was fast:eek:

I guess his steering went out, hope he never hits the track again!

BW

This is quite possibly one of the worst drivers I have ever seen.

I did see someone of his ilk at the 1/8th mile drags down here once, a guy driving 4th gen Ls1 convertable T/A. The car was pretty much bone stock. He launched and it started spinning. This dude did not let off the gas till the car spun completely around to where his left rear quarter panel struck the wall. This was all within the first 100 feet or less.

There are some people out there who just don't understand the concept behind driving apparently. How do you F up a drag race like that? Seriously.. pisses me off because I'm always afraid one of these idiots is gonna hit me. Good thing I'm faster than most of them.

That same thing with the T/A happen to me 3 weeks ago. This guy gave me 1 in my 03 cobra, with my DR on, he had on radials. Good thing he gave me 1 because he went from his lane to my lane, then backwards in the woods,and never let off the gas until he hit dirt:eek: I havent raced since!!!

I'm always afraid one of these idiots is gonna hit me.

Sometimes I feel the same way when I look at the car I'm lined up against on street night. When it's one that I've seen race other times then at least I feel they might have some brains. My friend that has a drag car popped a freeze plug and spun at about 100 mph. He steered it carefully enough without slamming the brakes to spin around and slide backwards into the cement barrier. His car was totaled even though the damage didnt' look that bad but the cage and everthing else was bent. He got out without a scratch. He got out of it and didn't slam the brakes unlike this moron. I watched the vid stopping it as it rolled. Looks like at launch the right tire does a hop and might have broke the perch then when it rolls the right side lets go then off the rest of it goes.

He didn't let off the gas until he was upside down!

Not only is the video/audio off a few seconds, but if you watch enough videos like that at the track, you kind of get in touch with the fact that sound travels slower than what the camera picks up.

I cannot believe the guy stood up right after the wreck!

We should get in touch with this guy:eek:

BW

And knock him in the head with a 2x4.

I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING!!

+3 They must have drug that 55 out of a barn, put a motor in it and went racing. I didnt see 1 safety part on the car! HOW in the world did it pass tech?? He must have known somebody there to let him make a pass. and dude... LIFT!!!

Back