You can type here any text you want

Unwillingly getting credit for some other GN's kills

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JimP

I made it out to the local cruise night on Saturday, not a huge turn out but not bad. I'm standing off to the side with my 8 year old son. There are two guys pointing at my GN and talking about it. First guy says to his friend, "this is the car that was out last Sat night, beating up on all the bikes".

Then the other, "ya the week before last, I saw it at the track cruise night, ran a 10.70 after letting off at the 8th., came down the return lane and just drove off, no foreplay no nothing, small burn out, made his point and left." I have to admit I laughed at the foreplay comment he made.

It wasn't me and it wasn't my car, I know who it could have been but he's been too busy to drive his car lately. Anyway props go out to the phantom GN. I then waited for the prime opportunity to leave while no one was looking at who got in. I figured I'd let the mystery live a little. I won't lie, I did feel a sense of pride even though it wasn't my car in the legendary tales being told that night however my car has been the reason for many porsche, corvette, mustang, camaro, ricers owners sleepless nights. Drive safe.

Jim

Back