You can type here any text you want

Update - Cottons Party

• Thread starter Thread starter JCotton
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
J

JCotton

Just thought I'd let anyone that is planning to come up tomorrow for the open house, that it is definitely a go!!! The Weather is fine, rainy, but fine. Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 40's, damn heat wave....... Brian Lee can still BBQ outside, he cooks rain or shine.
I'm planning a few surprises for the first 10 guys here, My girlfriend made up a cute little grab bag for the first 40 or so guys as well. I also will be raffling off a set of Champion valve cvrs as well as a few other goodies.
So bring your appetites and lets get ready for spring!! If anyone has any racing footage, we'll be playing videos all day. Gotta have the sound of the track in the background.
Happy and safe motoring to all,

Jack!! Do you do to go orders,with delivery? BBQ sounds good out here in the frozen tundra! You bringing the "Pumpkin" to Norwalk? Damn I like that car!:)

Originally posted by JCotton
I also will be raffling off a set of Champion valve cvrs as well as a few other goodies.

Jack is it true you are raffleing off your set of 8 second champion valve covers?

Randy,

We plan to be at Norwalk, can't wait. As for delivery service, I think it'll be cold by the time we get there.......

Ted,

Those covers are goin nowhere except faster!!! They are sweet, thank you Tom and Bill!!!! Best damn heads on the market....

Originally posted by JCotton
Ted,

Those covers are goin nowhere except faster!!! They are sweet, thank you Tom and Bill!!!! Best damn heads on the market....

I have to find out who keeps giving me this false information, wait, it's me.

If all goes well this year, I hope to be able to get a pair myself. If I can just get the motor to run more than 20 minuits without spinning cam bearings, it should be easy ;)

Seeing as I will not be attending :( will someone please take some pixs of all the fun and share the good time at Cottons with us :D

Jesse
:cool:

Back