Update for my fans

Pablo

I am in Okinawa, Japan.

It was looking like WWII was going to kick up again so they sent me over here to quell the uprising (Under the guise of USMC helicopter repair)
The situation is well in hand.

I was here back in 02-03 for a year with the USMC but now I'm here working for them as a civilian.
Last time I was here the car that won the prize for the best name was "LaPuta" which I have photo evidence to prove that it exists, it was a newer jdm model

This time the champ seems to be a new jdm model called "Moco". Moco means booger in Spanish. I think there is a Spanish speaking marketing guy working for them that is having a laugh at their expense. I'll have to get a picture of this one.

There is also a gas station called jomo.

Anyway I'll be here for another month or so.
Ray Bunch, you back in So Cal yet?

Anyone want any JDM side markers or tail lights for their buicks?

Anyway, I'm out. Don't let Cali become any more communist while I'm gone.

Oh and I was just kidding about the JDM buick stuff.

I am in Okinawa, Japan.

It was looking like WWII was going to kick up again so they sent me over here to quell the uprising (Under the guise of USMC helicopter repair)
The situation is well in hand.

I was here back in 02-03 for a year with the USMC but now I'm here working for them as a civilian.
Last time I was here the car that won the prize for the best name was "LaPuta" which I have photo evidence to prove that it exists, it was a newer jdm model

This time the champ seems to be a new jdm model called "Moco". Moco means booger in Spanish. I think there is a Spanish speaking marketing guy working for them that is having a laugh at their expense. I'll have to get a picture of this one.

There is also a gas station called jomo.

Anyway I'll be here for another month or so.
Ray Bunch, you back in So Cal yet?

Anyone want any JDM side markers or tail lights for their buicks?

Anyway, I'm out. Don't let Cali become any more communist while I'm gone.

Oh and I was just kidding about the JDM buick stuff.

i'll take some stickers (they have the funniest ones)

and anything from Bride of Japan or Takata Racing :)

Yup, finally back home where I belong.

Hey man, don't get locked up while you are over there. I swear, those people have something against Americans. I hope I never have to go there again, I spent 9 month of my life on that hell hole island. It might be nicer now though. But, back in 95, ahhhh, I'll just leave it at that.

Stay away from wisper alley by Camp Schwab:wink:

RB