You can type here any text you want

UPDATE!!!! Iowa meet-up...PART II. READ INSIDE!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I hate to say it but I might be out. I’ve been commuting to Minneapolis to see my nephew who is very ill. It’s taken a toll on my work and I’m getting very behind. He’s only six and was suppose to get a liver transplant today. Taking part of his father’s liver was the plan. It was post poned hoping for a donor. If this takes place later in the week back to Minneapolis for me.

I hate to say it but I might be out. I’ve been commuting to Minneapolis to see my nephew who is very ill. It’s taken a toll on my work and I’m getting very behind. He’s only six and was suppose to get a liver transplant today. Taking part of his father’s liver was the plan. It was post poned hoping for a donor. If this takes place later in the week back to Minneapolis for me.

Dude, that's a bummer. I hope all goes well with your nephew. Why does all the bad s#!t have to happen to the innocent kids...instead of the deadbeat child molesters and thugs?? Good luck and keep us posted. Give me a call if you need anything bud. ---Keith

Man, getting good pics of any of the cars was like trying to snap pics of bigfoot. I would have been better off taking pictures of people than cars, LOL! I'll post them sometime later when I get sick of working on the car. Oil pan is painted and ready to go. Went and picked up a new gasket. Time for transplant:cool:

BTW Keith, the wife was happy to see a driver's side seatbelt come out of the trunk. I think she'll be a little less concerned about me driving that hooptie. Your car doesn't really ride too bad. It could be worse, like a third gen fbody with bad struts :biggrin:

Back