You can type here any text you want

Upgrade injectors?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
ok my combo is in my sig, iam new to gns and am planning to get a scanmaster and a hot wire walbro 340.
but i have a K/N, cheetah turbo w/ garret .63 housing and a 2 piece 2.5in downpipe, also i have an unknown exaust system 2.5in.My qustion is will i need to upgrade these injectors to see max perfomance once i get the fuel pump and scanmaster?
lol,forgot to put that they are stock injectors...and any suggestions as to which injectors that would work well with my combo so far.

Thanks

I would say go with a set of msd 50s,that way you have a lot of growing room with the rest of your combo.there is plenty of great chips for these injectors that will give you a great idle and good mpg.

There is also a new 57 injector for the stock ecm,the only reason I did not recomend them is because I dont know a lot on them or the chip support yet.

Whatever way you decide to go I would not go smaller then a 50.IMO

John

How about??

Like I said, how about just getting the current setup running like it should before spending several hundred on injectors??
AFTER the proper tuning and diagnostic tools are installed, is when I suggest you look for other modifications to add.

You don't say how many miles are on the car, but I would look at maintenence items such as plugs, wires, leaky gaskets, coil pack, headers welded up,a major spring cleaning, maybe valve springs and a timing chain replacement....Again, these are items that need to be assessed before you "hop it up" more.

My take on things...

Back under my rock.:D :cool:

Back