You can type here any text you want

Upgrade Time ;High 9 Sec Streetable Turbo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

V8killR4U

Well Ive been rolling with a ole 70P trim turbo I bought from Cottons a longggg time ago. Its performed pretty well and never given me any issues. With all the new turbo technology I think its time for an upgrade.
You can see my combo in my signature its mostly accurate. I drive the car most on street, I may see the track 1-2 a year. I would like a turbo capable of high 9 sec ET but still spool on the street. I'm just looking for a quicker spooling more efficient turbo. Im having the converter freshended so what Stall would you recommend along with turbo.

Thanks for the feedback!

QUOTE="V8killR4U, post: 3530663, member: 8577"]Well Ive been rolling with a ole 70P trim turbo I bought from Cottons a longggg time ago. Its performed pretty well and never given me any issues. With all the new turbo technology I think its time for an upgrade.
You can see my combo in my signature its mostly accurate. I drive the car most on street, I may see the track 1-2 a year. I would like a turbo capable of high 9 sec ET but still spool on the street. I'm just looking for a quicker spooling more efficient turbo. Im having the converter freshended so what Stall would you recommend along with turbo.

Thanks for the feedback![/QUOTE]
Hi 9s fast spool I would go with 62-66 or 64-66dbb if you have the $$$.. Make lots of power and spool quick.

You already have a 9 second turbo.it's all the other things that get the car there.

if the combo is there the billet 62,64,67,turbos with the 65/66turbine wheel will spool fast and hit the number.bb will get it up even faster With less converter.if your 70p is a bb turbo with a small ex housing with the right converter you may see only slight spool improvement for alot of money spent.

Back