You can type here any text you want

Uploading GCT files

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reggie West

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
OK I give up. How do you upload a GCT file to put on a post?

You will need to use winzip and create a zip file, do you have winzip on your computer?

I have them on a laptop.

I will post them up in the morning.

Ok here are the gct files. There are five of them. The fuel maps are where all of the changes are.

There are data log runs of what I'm doing after changes to the fuel map.

This is for gray T Type and we have blown 2 head gaskets because I could not get my head wrapped around using alky the way it should be used.

I have come to the conclusion that Razor is right, I have overkill in the fuel department. You cant use dual fuel pumps and throw alky on top of it under 20 psi of boost. I have literally flooded the motor at 10 psi and the motor would just die. So the plan will be to turn the Hobbs switch up to 19 psi. That will allow the single fuel pump and alky to do its job and I can tune it properly.

And at 18 psi on the street this car will be more than enough to handle anything. If I want to go any higher with it I have plenty of room to do it but I would want to run it on a track just to be safe.

Let the flames begin!!

Attachments

Back