Upper Control Arm - Question

How well do the Energy Suspension black urethane bushings compare?

The Energy suspension in black is what I installed ,very stiff and and it really made the handling come back like it was new.
I only have the Moog Problem Solver in the ball joints.

The Energy suspension in black is what I installed ,very stiff and and it really made the handling come back like it was new.
I only have the Moog Problem Solver in the ball joints.
Thank you...I will try to find the Energy Suspension bushings and see if they are cheaper than the Moog Problem Solver bushings.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I don't recall paying that much for my Moog Problem Solvers. I'll look up what I paid and where I got them and report back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I don't recall paying that much for my Moog Problem Solvers. I'll look up what I paid and where I got them and report back.

Ok, thank you sir.

Thank you so much! Much better than the $64 I was quoted at O'Reilly for the Problem Solver bushing set of 4.

So this set of 4 bushings will take care of both sides for the upper control arms? I don't need to purchase a set of 4 bushings for each side?

Now you have me doubting myself. Lol. I think it's 4 total.

Can someone chime in please...

Is it 2 bushings per upper per side, total 4?
Or 4 bushings per upper per side, total 8?

You have got to do a price comparison with O'Reilly here lately, when they first came on the seen nationwide they were very competitive.

You have got to do a price comparison with O'Reilly here lately, when they first came on the seen nationwide they were very competitive.
Yes sir! I did not realize how much of a price difference existed between O'Reilly and other online vendors (RockAuto, Amazon, etc). Wow! Amazon and RockAuto are half the price of O'Reilly for the set of 4 bushings.

Now you have me doubting myself. Lol. I think it's 4 total.

Can someone chime in please...

Is it 2 bushings per upper per side, total 4?
Or 4 bushings per upper per side, total 8?

Thank you bud. I confirmed it....one set of 4 bushings for the car (both sides included in the kit of 4 upper control arm bushings).

From rockauto you can get both new upper control arms with new bushings and new ball joints for 200 bucks for the pair. I just replaced my bushings and ball joints this week on my car, by the time I was done cleaning them up and painting them I'm not sure I saved a ton of cash.

From rockauto you can get both new upper control arms with new bushings and new ball joints for 200 bucks for the pair. I just replaced my bushings and ball joints this week on my car, by the time I was done cleaning them up and painting them I'm not sure I saved a ton of cash.
Thank you....I am considering this option.

Hard work yes, but it is good to know that you still have OEM control arms in your pride and joy.

The speedway arms I posted are about 40% stronger then the stampted steel stock arms . Plus you would lose alil weight which helps with all around performance. And at $40 each you can’t go wrong imo . Here is another pic of my upper arms that I’m talking about. I also have the blazer S10 upgraded brakes
2C2D4E72-BAC9-4578-9CF2-ABD4C7C8B7B5.jpeg
CA74265C-2CA4-48BB-BBB5-AD8AACDA1B5E.jpeg

The speedway arms I posted are about 40% stronger then the stampted steel stock arms . Plus you would lose alil weight which helps with all around performance. And at $40 each you can’t go wrong imo . Here is another pic of my upper arms that I’m talking about. I also have the blazer S10 upgraded brakes View attachment 316757 View attachment 316758
Thanks so much! I will look into these as well. I did not realize the aftermarket arms were stronger than the original ones.