URGENT REQUEST - STOCK TURBOS

Dennis Kirban

Once again we find ourselves in the "hole" needing stock original 1986-1987 turbo regal turbo cores. We currently could use 5-6 units. Here is the deal: We wil issue you a $100 letter of credit agianst our website parts or we will trade you even our new H4 Headlite harness with four new H4 halogen headlites a $129.95 retail value in even trade. You pay shipping to us and on trade we pay shipping to you. Our part number to check it out on our website is #7530 currently on sale this month. A far superior lighting system than your old stock sealed beam format.

If you can help email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com before sending it to us. Mail is the cheapest method which would go to kirban performance, PO Box 1199 Plumsteadville, PA 18949. Do not send it until you email me first. Turbo can be blown must be complete no inlet bell needed. Help us help others keep their car on the road.

thanz in advance...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I will trade you 3-4 turbos for your headlight setups . I assume they are way better than stock? As I'm approaching 40 my vision is sucking

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hi Dennis, I have 2 for sure , and possibly a third. I also have a t3-t4 with the exhaust manifold mounted to the turbo and the other header plus the crossover pipe if that may be of interest to you or anyone else! All are in good shape and have little to no play on either side. Would you buy them outright ? I sold my car, so for the time being I am not in need of credit or parts! Either way let me know. Thanks,Bill

I'll ship you one if you still need it. Put me in line. I'll decide on the headlights or credit.

I sent one out Us Mail I have a label # 9114901075742321480886. I guess that's like a tracking number?

On its way.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yes, we will still take more stock complete turbos either $100 credit or trade even for our new H4 headlite set up complete with upgraded harness. The plug and play harness that comes with the H4 headlite set up eliminates any issues with the headlites turning off.

The headlites are ones that look very close to the originals for more info go to our website and type in part number #7530. Their is a noticeable difference from your stock sealed low beam versus the new H4s...on low beam.

Your stock headlites is like the cassette player very outdated.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

shipping by mail is cheapest method be sure to use post office box 1199 in the address and a copy of this email so we know what you want credit or headlite kit.