User Name Change! SHORT TIME ONLY! POST OR HOLD YOUR PEACE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to have mine changed to SUFFRN6 if it is possible, then it would match my lisence plates.

Thanks Chris

With the changes I'm seriously gonna ask for a minor change for another member. TRUBOPOWERED68, with his approval of course, needs to be changed to TURBOPOWERED 68. Not being mean or funny. David's name looks funny as TURBOPOWERED6 8 now.:frown:

With the changes I'm seriously gonna ask for a minor change for another member. TURBOPOWERED68, with his approval of course, needs to be changed to TURBOPOWERED 68. Not being mean or funny. David's name looks funny as TURBOPOWERED6 8 now.:frown:

So my speeling suucks!:biggrin:

I would like to change user name to TURBOBULL instead of TURBODAD if there is still time.Password can stay the same.

I would like to shorten mine from "TransAm WS6 420" to simply "420", which is what I use on almost every board out there. Especially since I don't have a Trans Am anymore. ;) Thanks!

- Matt

Hey guys, I get these request frequently to change user names for members!

When we do this the entire database has to be reset. We have a large database:cool: So, we only do this once a year or so...

In THIS THREAD, please post what you would like your username to be. When the board goes down for the upgrade I will do the changes during the down time. I will post the deadline soon, I am thinking with in a week at most... So post now or wait until next go round;)

Also, STAFF, has the right to deny any request. I will not change someone's name to help them hide from wrong doing in the past so forget that:wink:

Please make sure the name isn't aren't taken!

Shane, I don't know how I didn't see this post until now. I would like to be changed to 2toneNV if not too late since I didn't see you ever post a deadline date.

Ya if its not to late I would like Murdock
Its what I use everywhere else now
If not no worries maybe next year
Thanks

I also missed this post since I don't go here very often. I would like to make mine Turbobitt with no space.

Allan G.

Yeah....I don't think Shane has even looked at this thread since he posted it. I have even sent him a PM regarding my request for name change......nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.