Using Spacer with PTE Plenum?

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
Just a quick question, I know the PTE plenum was made to give even flow to the cylinders. I am assuming this test was done without a plenum spacer. My question is, will the spacer throw off the duty of the plenum to even the flow? Or should everything be fine and dandy?

Scott

dont use the spacer-- use your money toward a RJC power plate for the pte upper-- 60.00
i did and im loving it :)

Where can I get this power plate, is it calibrated to work with the pte plenum? And what exactly is it? So my spacer is useless. What I really want to know is will the spacer mess up the even airflow that the pte plenum creates. When PTE flow tested it, did they test it with or without a spacer?

Scott

scott where have you been?? hiding under a rock ?? :)

this spacer will equalize the air flow between all 6 cylinders down within 5% ifyou use the pte upper

http://www.rjcracing.com/RJC_Buick_Products/rjc_buick_products.html

its 60.00 + shipping- and i have had excellent results with my cars!!
lowers egts up to 80*
easy enough to put on without pulling off the throttle body off!

HTH
try the link and search for it
later
bryan

:D Hiding under a rock? Nope, just throwin rocks through the neighbors windows:cool: Gotta get into some mischief while the car isnt runnin.:p Anyways, you have me sold on that power plate bro. I am convinced and it goes on as soon as i get it. It even shows the best results are with the precision!!! Thanks for the link buddy!

Scott

cool-
by the way i bolted on a pte54 on my 87 limited today--
the car had a pte44 on it,... now at 20 psi she pulls like the 44 did at 24-25!!

thats what im lookin for :)
MORE POWWA!!

later
bryan