V6 81 Malibu...Turbo

Jay j I have atr exhaust on the car. It fit really good on it. The dash wasn't really hard at all as I had a donor car and just took quiet a few pics behind the regal dash. I did use the harness from the regal and I just move the little tabs up by the windshield over one slot that the dash screws into. Thanks for the compliments guys and I will have more pics soon

You will never be sitting at a stop light and have anything close to what you are building drive up next to you!

beautiful car nice build.. makes me want to do a swap like this in another vehicle.. love the malibu

Yeah 50 miles on drivetrain when the accident happen .
The drivetrain and mods were done bye the late Eric Shultz and the guys at dyno tech in nj it was worth every penny . Motor 30 over je pistons comp cam 218 ported steel head t&d roller rockers 72lbs injectors 400 trams with art Carr converter t66 turbo custom 3.5 inch stainless steel down pipe with single shot stainless exhaust hr parts sway bar custom driveshaft ect ect ect .

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
my uncle and I used to deal with eric when he moved to long island. great guy full of info on these cars. still deal with one of his mechanics when he was on the island.

haahaa Mike I still dont have the tires for them. Thanks for all the comments guys. Venus I got the vacuum line from oreillys auto parts.

lol 79, yeah thats one thing I havent done yet is shot a video but yes I will shoot a video and post it up. thanks, jon

Man, just love the car. Always had a thing for the Malibu's from this era. Outstanding workmanship, looks great!

Venus I just went and matched it up to the size I needed. TR87 and northern I appreciate the comments. Ill have more pics next week as I just got my seats back from upholstery shop. Gotta put them in this week sometime.

Got a couple of pics over the weekend of the interior and side by side with my other clunker.
Interior of the malibu

Side by side

Whoever doesn't think this Turbo Malibu isn't cool needs to get bitch slapped. :facepalm: That thing is super slick. Looks like that V6 belongs in there.

I parked my T behind this car at Kellers drive in and didn't pay it Much attention until I talked to the owner then I was shocked :woot:
The car looks great in person, cool to see underneath as nice as rest of car.
PS Home Depot meet picking up.