You can type here any text you want

v6 suprise

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

InHock

After last weekend when I smoked a mustang word got out about my gn with some guys who have some shortbed chevy trucks with big blocks in them. They came to the place i work yesterday and asked me if i would like to race their trucks. So last night I went to where they were and the first truck had a built small block and he spanked me pretty bad! I dont have drag radials just street tires and i left with 5pounds of boost and just blew the tires off! So i went back down the road and tryed a few more times by myself on how to launch the car and went back over to the guy who just beat me like a drum and i told him i wanted to try him again and he said 'you didnt get enough of your ass being outrun awhile ago?' So we went down the road and started again and this time i beat him by 4 cars!! Now the big blocked trucks did not want any of the little v6 after that run with the small block truck. they never told me why but i am guessing the built small block truck was faster than the the others! Anyway, they did not know what a gn was and said they had never heard of one but they sure know what they are now!!!

They didn't know what a GN was.....classic defense to an arse-whoopin.

What probably happened is they thought you had more than you showed up with. You were just toying with them as you re-whooped the SBC.

Chess is fun isn't it?

GOOD KILL

Expect more word to get out....but less action.

AND BE CAREFUL. There aren't any ambulances at the track you guys are running.

WTF? They never heard of a GN? Are they just out of the whoom? LOL

Grats on the kill

WTF? They never heard of a GN? Are they just out of the whoom? LOL

Grats on the kill

There is an older man ( 60s ) with a shortbed and a smallblock, I could also tell he has a stall. He has tried to get me to bite before but I'm not sure if he knows what the lil White car is ..hehe .. then again maybe he does. The lil ol truck lopes pretty well but I bet I get at least 3 cars on him by 2nd gear>>who knows. I'll get to find out one day. :cool:

Back