You can type here any text you want

V8 GN video

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Louie L.

Habitual Line Stepper
Staff member
I have received a few emails from members asking if I have vids of the GN running.

Here is one of my testing the wastegate and 2 step. Nothing crazy.Some easy stuff.[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOR3lj4Ag-A[/YOUTUBE]

Louie,

Put a tire on that thing!!!! :biggrin:
Looking and sounding good.

SWWWEEETTTT! Looks awesome with no door ding in the 1/4 anymore lol :D

Jason

Thanks guys. Yes thats the Weldon fuel pump which Im running @ 16v. So its louder than on most other applications.

Looking and sounds great Louie! I don't think you got to worry about running out of fuel! 16vlt is the way to go!!!!

Attachments

• S7303461.JPG
    S7303461.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 497
  • S7303464.JPG
    S7303464.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 511
  • S7303463.JPG
    S7303463.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 498
LL,

I love it, not sure if your neighbors share my appreciation for it though!;)

The guy 2 houses down would stop by while I was welding and watch. He always cheered me on with finishing... I dont think hes cheering any more ...LOL

Very nice Louie!! I have one serious question though...How hard is it to change the spark plugs? Those turbo header setups make it look really hard from the angles I have seen.

The car must go up on ramps. The drivers side is just like stock. The pass. side is done from under the car. No special tools. All thats needed is a spark plug socket and rachet. Really takes no longer than doing a set on a stocker to include fighting the number 6 plug with AC installed.:D

Took me 10mins @ Reynolds and that was with Billy T and Otto kicking my feet and harrassing me...:eek:

Back