You can type here any text you want

v8 turbo motor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

malibuick231

My old room mate got married and his wife says he has to sale his motor.So here it is.
motown little m block
eagle 4340 crank
eagle h beam rods
I think je pistons with hell fire rings
cam motoin cam ground to work with a 88mm turbo
dart pro 1 heads with stage 1 port job
jesel shaft mount valve train
fully ported efi victor jr intake
moroso 7qt oil pan
moroso oil pump
new water pump
sheet metal valve covers
This is a new motor with only run in time on the engine stand.The motor was built by C and S performance.The asking price is $10000 I know he has around $12000 in the long block.If interrested pm me and I will get you his number.

My old room mate got married and his wife says he has to sale his motor.So here it is.
motown little m block
eagle 4340 crank
eagle h beam rods
I think je pistons with hell fire rings
cam motoin cam ground to work with a 88mm turbo
dart pro 1 heads with stage 1 port job
jesel shaft mount valve train
fully ported efi victor jr intake
moroso 7qt oil pan
moroso oil pump
new water pump
sheet metal valve covers
This is a new motor with only run in time on the engine stand.The motor was built by C and S performance.The asking price is $10000 I know he has around $12000 in the long block.If interrested pm me and I will get you his number.

I think he needs to get his priorities right;) Maybe she don't think it'll make enough power, that would make her a keeper:wink:

I forgot to add this a 409in motor.Louie I saw your post about your build but you had started ordering parts so I did say any thing. Maybe if it sits in my shop long enough I can slip it in to my car and add a 91 to it.

Back