V8assasin & Norwalk NO GO!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Adam won't be able to make it to Norwalk due to this!

He is installing his new Cold Air Intake & Filter to get ready for the rest of the upcoming TSM events.

Here he is with his new Air Cleaner....Still alittle chilly early in the mornings in the ol'Missipp!!

SW.

Don't know who this guy was but he damn sure needs some socks!!

SW.

Adam's Trunk

Here is a picture of Adams trunk BEFORE I got my hands on it...

Hey where'd this thread come from :biggrin:

Norwalk was a no go for alot of reasons, mostly business being so crazy since getting home from BG. Had to make some pretty drastic changes and just couldn't afford to leave things the way they are right now. :(

Good Luck to Don and the rest of the PTP who are already there!!! I hear there will be plenty of servings of bananna's foster on hand!!! :biggrin:

There are a few other details Scot helped out a ton with during the madhouse week of bradenton this year. The cage, trunk and trim came out looking unbeliveable. Scot really has a way with the details!!

That sucks...I was looking forward to getting in a bar fight with some locals up there:p

Let me know what hotel you book for c-bus Adam. It would be cool to get everyone in the same spot.

Columbus is a definite! The only time I have ever stayed there was at a hotel down by the college. Let me know where the usual hangout is!!

I really wish I could have made it, but it seems it was not meant to be. For all the crazy stuff happening, there was a silver lining. A project I have been working on for two years finally recieved final approval Friday morning, so Monday we can actually finish this thing and start trying to make some money!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Columbus is a definite! The only time I have ever stayed there was at a hotel down by the college. Let me know where the usual hangout is!!

I really wish I could have made it, but it seems it was not meant to be. For all the crazy stuff happening, there was a silver lining. A project I have been working on for two years finally recieved final approval Friday morning, so Monday we can actually finish this thing and start trying to make some money!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

At least someone is making money right now! Good luck:wink:

Adam won't be able to make it to Norwalk due to this!

He is installing his new Cold Air Intake & Filter to get ready for the rest of the upcoming TSM events.

Here he is with his new Air Cleaner....Still alittle chilly early in the mornings in the ol'Missipp!!

SW.

:eek:

That sucks...I was looking forward to getting in a bar fight with some locals up there:p

Let me know what hotel you book for c-bus Adam. It would be cool to get everyone in the same spot.

I feel like I was in a bar fight after riding the mean streak at cedar point Saturday before the race at Norwalk.

Next year we are going to get you and Adam to come with all of us.

I plan on going somewhere with Toni at Columbus! :eek:

Somewhere named the finish line!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

AFTER I was done...

Quick question on the fuel cell.

I have the same one, but I mounted it directly over the axle. Is there a benefit to where you have it mounted? It was always my understanding that you wanted the weight as close to the axle as possible.

Thanks,

Dan

Adam

You missed out on all the fun in Norwalk.
You would have been a contender for sure.
Hope to see you in Columbus.
Jason
AffordableGN

Adam when you go to Columbus you need to have Kevin take you down to Kings Island. You would have a lot of fun drinking and riding the roller coasters. And take Fiscus with you.:cool: For that matter take the whole pine tree posse:rolleyes:

Adam when you go to Columbus you need to have Kevin take you down to Kings Island. You would have a lot of fun drinking and riding the roller coasters. And take Fiscus with you.:cool: For that matter take the whole pine tree posse:rolleyes:

I'm open for a trip to KI!

You need to ride Maverick at CP.... That is an awesome ride.. I still have bruises.

So does Toni. That ride was the best one, well worth the wait.

My back is still killing me. I am never getting on the mean streak again.

Is the beast a wooden roller coaster??