You can type here any text you want

value of stock wheels-86 GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

6gunn

high on gas fumes
I'm trying to get an idea as to what the going rate is for the stock wheels. Anyone care to rate them from poor to perfect...so it'll give me a better idea. Mine are in fair shape with decent chrome, but could use the black centers painted and one wheel has some dents on the outer lip. No caps and tireless except one(being used as a spare) Thanks

Search in the for sale section under my name and you will see what price I thought was decent and was unsuccessful. I do still have the wheels, caps, and lug nuts for sale if you know some one after you sell yours.

That's what is wrong with this forum, everybody here kills the value of our cars

That's what is wrong with this forum, everybody here kills the value of our cars

How so? By putting on wheels that aren't stock? I don't see how this pertains to the original question...

It doesn't pertain to the original ? However lots of people on this site thinks nothing is worth more then a dollar 2.98. From the wheels on up

You know what I think is wrong with this forum? Asking a simple straightforward question, and getting a reply like yours. Do you know the value of GN wheels in different conditions? If not, then DON'T REPLY! How hard is that?

I have had my car since you were in a sandbox, have forgotten more then you know. Lets just drop this

Hey now, I made a point and now you're backing down playing coy? Why not help me out since you know so much? Oh...that's right, you'd rather be an asshole than help someone out.

OK forgot that you are a youngster, you need to list your wheels else where to get a fair price, it's NOT going to happen on this site,
Re-read regan j post

I've bought nice stock driver quality ( no flaking or curb rash)
From $250-300 bucks aset of 4
And mint show room condition
From 500-600 bucks a set of 4
So it depends
Yes all caps and lug nuts inc! !

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I guess we all would like to get a good dollor for our wheels, I say they are worth what someone is willing to pay for them... I have a set of 87 GN wheels that have around 1,400 miles on them, took them off and put Eneki wheels on, have lugs, caps and wheels that have sat in my garage. Would I sell them? Naaa they go to my son when he gets the car after he put's me in the ground, but I've seen my wheels go from $100.00 to $300.00 a piece.

Go to Gbody .com or call Brian he sells these wheels, the only one I know that does. He would come closer then anyone to gave a value.

It's pretty common for people to show up here wanting Barrett Jackson money for parts just because they say 'Grand National'. It really doesn't change the worth of the parts.

You just can't get 100x what something is worth from educated buyers without extreme circumstances.

Throw in something that's hard/expensive to ship (like wheels) and the price adjusts accordingly.

It really comes down to is they are worth what someone is willing to pay so the best you can do is list them maybe a bit higher and go from there! i sold mine off a 60k car in decent shape besides the paint was faded for around $400 shipped.

Great replies, thanks! Another question...do you think it would appeal more to buyers if it had GTAs or the stock wheels? Thinking from a selling standpoint, if it ever comes to that. Having second thoughts...maybe I should clean them up and store 'em.

Back