Valve Cover Breather Baffles?

cdub

I Want to Go Fast
Does anyone make valve cover breather baffles for the stock GN valve covers?

Sounds like you might be having some oil leakage problems. I had the aftermarket breathers on mine and they leaked in the original positions (straight out the front of pass. side and straight out of the top drivers side). I fixed the pass side by installing the OEM 90* hose and using a pipe adaptor to fit the hose and the breather pipe together, then clamped them with the breather setting up level on top of the hose. I purchased the adaptor for the drivers side that makes the breather set level like the OEM filler cap and voila! no more oil leaks from the breathers.:D

I have the angled breather, the one that sits level, on the D/S as well, still getting a lot of oil out of that side. Pretty sure boost is getting by the PVC and into the crankcase, have an ACDelco PVC on order as well as a check valve to put in before the PCV to make sure zero boost gets into the crankcase.

Even without boost getting by the the PVC, oil can still pool on the rockers and get into the breathers, especially the P/S one on the stock valve covers. I'm leaning towards picking up some new valve covers so I can have 2 breathers mounted on the top of the covers. Probably the GN1's, might also put in a remote breather system.