You can type here any text you want

valve spring ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
3.8 block with iron heads--have a 206-210 cast roller cam for it--not a race engine. What would be the preferred valve springs? Thanks--Lee

3.8 block with iron heads--have a 206-210 cast roller cam for it--not a race engine. What would be the preferred valve springs? Thanks--Lee

If you use Comps .. make sure you check them .. COMP is not what it used to be ... as far as QC they should be referred to as inCOMPetent.

Hey Lee.
Fwiw . . I run the same cam setup at130-133 seat pressure. . . . These are the beehives from FTS.

Really just wanted to say it's great to see you are still working on stuff and seeing you post.

Hey Lee.
Fwiw . . I run the same cam setup at130-133 seat pressure. . . . These are the beehives from FTS.

Really just wanted to say it's great to see you are still working on stuff and seeing you post.
I think of you every time I wear the jacket.--Lee

If you have the chance, measure your installed height of the spring, with the valve closed. That way when you shop around for springs you'll have an idea of the parameters your shopping for. I'm sure the specific springs mentioned above will work. But, on the other hand, if you had a 1:65 ratio roller rocker set-up, spring binding height becomes detail that must be checked out.

Chuck

Back