You can type here any text you want

Valve Springs Removal Tool

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ROYAL_6

Who sells a valve spring removal tool that i can use while the heads are still on the car.. i want to swap out the valve springs.... does any one know where i can maybe rent one, or purchase one at?? thanks...

Who sells a valve spring removal tool that i can use while the heads are still on the car.. i want to swap out the valve springs.... does any one know where i can maybe rent one, or purchase one at?? thanks...

Sears sells them in there tool section.They have compression tester to unless you have that.
Have you ever done springs on car before?

i have this one
Would it work

Thanks to all of you... i will be giving Cottons and Kirbans a call.. thanks......:D

I got one at Advance auto. Its a pain in the butt to get the last 2 by the air cond box. Does the one that Kirban sell remove these 2 easier?

Thanks
Coach

It's still a PITA to remove the #6 and #4 springs even with that special tool. It's even worse when that cheesy little ring welded to the tool starts to hog out and damn near breaks off right in the middle of the job.

I'll give you my Kirban's set if you want to try it out. It may still work decent. How 'bout $20 shipped?

It's still a PITA to remove the #6 and #4 springs even with that special tool. It's even worse when that cheesy little ring welded to the tool starts to hog out and damn near breaks off right in the middle of the job.

I'll give you my Kirban's set if you want to try it out. It may still work decent. How 'bout $20 shipped?

sounds good. can this tool be used to take the springs off while the heads are still on?? can you send / post some pictures up?? thanks alot....

Back