valve train parts

kmart17

hey guy's, few questions on which parts i should run, I bent some valves on my gn as well as a pushrod or two, was going to replace all the valves and pushrods as well as the lifters, I am about to install a pt61 turbo with 50lb inj and a 3200 stall when it goes back together, just wondering what are the best brands to go with (for the money of course). I was thinking comp cams and just srock replacement valves but you guys know better than me, thanks in advance
also when it bent the valves it put some grooves in the pistons, was just going to deburr the pistons and run em' but what are the chances that i might have cracked them

As far as the pushrods and valves go, stock GM pieces will work just fine, and they're as cheap as any.

With respect to your pistons, it's a judgement call. You may be well-served to have someone with more engine-building experience (i.e. local builder, machine shop) give you their opinion. Without seeing them first hand, I can't tell.

no one else want to talk to me or what:( , is it because I didn't spell valve trane right, I'm sorry ok:D

Originally posted by kmart17
hey guy's, few questions on which parts i should run, I bent some valves on my gn as well as a pushrod or two, was going to replace all the valves and pushrods as well as the lifters, I am about to install a pt61 turbo with 50lb inj and a 3200 stall when it goes back together, just wondering what are the best brands to go with (for the money of course). I was thinking comp cams and just srock replacement valves but you guys know better than me, thanks in advance
also when it bent the valves it put some grooves in the pistons, was just going to deburr the pistons and run em' but what are the chances that i might have cracked them

How did you bend the valves?.
Stockers are fine,
I'd also be looking at replacing the valve springs.

Get the 60PPH injectors.

Can you post a pic of the pistons?.