! Vegas !

grw

Dave / Dan-
Have you guys firmed up any details yet on your caravan to LV?

Dave - I am still struggling with time off to Drive vs. Flying + wife is saying she may want to come along now. If I end up flying do you have a back up plan? I dont want to leave you hanging, or see you have to make that drive solo. Let me know.

Anyone else from the PacNW scheduled to go yet? Like I said in my post earlier this summer, this is too good of a time to miss!

if all goes as planned i'll be flying down.

i'm not up to that drive again,i did it solo a couple years ago and had a hell of an adventure. :cool:

made some good friends that trip tho.:)

trans business is a little slow down here. are you sure you dont want to drive down? :D

Gary,

So far the caravan is just Dan and I. How about you and the wife drive my truck down and I'll fly. It would give you some quality time on the road together :)

Seriosuly, I have no concern about makig that drive all alone. A few mochas, and a stack of good head-banger CD's and I'm there!

Originally posted by LV GN
trans business is a little slow down here. are you sure you dont want to drive down? :D
You sure its the business thats slow? Or maybe your just too slow:D
Otto

well i can bring some heads to vegas in october, We would just have to work on friday to get teh car done. But i am not letting you ruin my heads:D , Tune that thing a bit fatter> You know like your belly!!:p

Originally posted by LV GN
my motor is too fast for your old rusty heads. dick
OH too fast at coming apart HMM i see.
Your just afraid my old heads might make your car faster!!!

Ya sorry about that. Just had to give Len a hard time. Have not seen him scing Bowling Greren. But i am flying out to vegas for a few days for the nats.
Otto

What are the dates for Vegas?

I want to go as a spectator only, who else is interested in going from the NW?

Also,

V6power87,

At my last track visit I saw a newer Dodge 4x4 with the turbo Cummins run an 12.10 @111MPH... Holy mother of peal batman. That truck was quick:D

Dates are 3 & 4 Oct. I was a spectator last year and it was well worth the trip!
Gary

Sean, I'm waiting a couple weeks before I make firm plans. Work "might" get in the friggin way and keep me from going!

I'll let you know.

yeah,keep in touch...

btw,i've got ~ 300 cd's and all but about 2 of 'em are metal/thrash/punk:cool:

hopefully by that time my band's cd will be done and we could listen to that too:).

Hate to say it, but I won't be making it to Vegas this year. I'm bummed about it! I hope they have a good show, hopefully someone will put out a video!