You can type here any text you want

Very Rare Low Optioned 87 Gn (factory Lightweight)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

skoof

For sale:
1987 Buick Grand National hardtop. Some call this a factory lightweight because of lack of power options.
NO POWER WINDOWS
NO POWER LOCKS
NO POWER SEAT
NO POWER ANTENNA
NO POWER TRUNK
NO CRUISE CONTROL
NO WIPER DELAY

This GN has the following options:
A/C
Rear window defogger
G80 posi
Concert Sound

It has 122k miles (looks like 50k). Inside out, under hood and trunk are in excellent condition, never smoked in, garage kept, no rust, original paint, stock turbo, injectors, downpipe, air filter, NO LEAKS! Runs excellent.
TOO MANY NEW PARTS TO LIST.... but here are a few... NEW ICE COLD A/C, NEW POWERMASTER, NEW OIL & TEMP GAUGES, EIBACH SPRINGS, ALL SENSORS, BATTERY. Has catback 3" aluminized dual exhaust w/ Flowmasters.
Very well maintained with all receipts.
As always, I list it here first. It will be on Autotrader within a week and priced lower than all of the comparable GNs within a 200 mile radius for a quick sale. $10,800
I have been selling all my "LAND TOYS" as I bought a new boat and shifted my intrests to being on the water with my family.
Like all of the other GNs, Turbo Regals and Muscle Cars I've sold, the first one to see it will buy it! It's that nice, it's a must see, you will not be disapointed.
I have only seen one other GN with very low options like this at the Nats in '97.
I'll be taking pics this week so if you're interested shoot me an email at
jimskoof@msn.com or call 863 648-2592

Thanks,
Jim

WOW! Sounds like the twin to the one I have. Mine has the G80, rear defrost, and A/C as options only too........

Good luck with your sale! Not many "optioned" this way from the GN world. :cool:

what about tilt wheel? Have that? My buddy's 87 had 2 options. Posi rear and eQ radio. My 86 GN only has one option post rear! :) I love low option GN's! :)

Yep, I forgot to list that it doesn't have Tilt either.
I have seen a regal with A/C delete option but never a GN. I even have an A/C delete plate that cover the radio hole in my spare parts box that I got over the years from a GN junk yard here in central FL.

Sounds like a nice car for the money Jim

Good Luck with the Sale, I'm sure you'll have no problem finding her a good home

Wow congrats on the fast sale. I've only seen one other GN like yours and it was an 86. This car also had no tilt and everything else you mentioned. If I remember correctly it only had a AM/FM radio. The car ran really strong from what I remember. This was back in 1995 though.

Dave

Back