Vibration Problem

charles royer

Hey Guys. Has anyone experienced vibration on hard acceleration.Also during right turn acceleration.Thanks Charlie

Start checking Ball joint, inner and outer tie rod end and then wheel bearing it is usually one of those.

Thanks guys the right front wheel bearing had play in it. Not the problem, but preplaced both cv axles problem solved Thanks Again charlie

Been experiencing the same issues at highway speeds and also had the right front bearing replaced. This eliminated 70% of the vibration but still has a little vibration above 70mph.
Do you think the CV axles need to be replaced? I was going to get the tires rebalanced also.
I've spent about $900 on this car this year, if it keeps going it may be trade in time:frown:
FYI she is at 120k mi

Thanks

usually you'll feel it accellerating on the highway.... check to see if the boots are torn or clamps slipped off and the grease has leaked out...sometimes you'll hear a clicking sound when making a hard right or left

Anytime I have ever had vibrations when driving, it turned out to be the tires. They are either under inflated or worn out.

Anytime I have had vibration on hard acceleration, it ws the rear tires rubbing on the frame.

Just my experience.