Vid of my GN VS BUSA!

I thought the camera guy was gonna be taping the rest of that coverage on the hood of you car. Nice work bud

The bike had you covered, and you guys let out around 100mph. lets see some top end speed and see what real horsepower vs that busa is :)

Yours runs good, but ya'll need a better launch pad with some rubber on it:biggrin:

BW

If you think that car was doing 100 mph when I let off of it you are sadly mistaken, I was at 7000 rpms in high gear so you do the math..

Your right, i went back and the run was right at 10 seconds long. Would that put your car at 135 at 19psi?

Nice run, i still say you need more rubber on the ground :biggrin:

BW

:eek: Holy crap !! That is one hell of a car , I bet that is a blast on the street? The cops would love me with that car.

Sorry, Busa rider sucks really bad! Us Sportbike riders know better;)

Well his biggest problem is that he was riding a Busa :p ....yeah the bike was lowered and strapped, he should have been able to launch a lot harder than he did....regardless, that GN is FAST:eek:

Holy smokes Batman - That was wayyyy kool ;). But wait, But wait, but wait, I'm not taking anything away from the GN because the car is freakin fast, but that Busa rider "can't ride" as he feathered the clutch out of the hole and granny shifted through the gears (just listen to the bike shifts).

Bottom line, you kicked his butt and he admitted it in so many ways -:biggrin:. If you would have heated up a bit you would have really embarrased him - Gr8888888888 Job! But I have to symphathize with the Busa rider a little because I have one.

Sick video, wish my car could run down a busa! Thanks for sharing.:biggrin: