Video finally up..

Cool...hey Julio how come you went with a Ford vs ...GM? You a Ford guy before the TTA? Just curious is all

Cool...hey Julio how come you went with a Ford vs ...GM? You a Ford guy before the TTA? Just curious is all
My first car at 15 was a Mustang. But in the 90's I had my GN for 4 years. Latter 90's I got and built up a 1970 Camaro.

www.blown70.50megs.com

Then that car caught fire on the way to a car show... it was replaced by a TTA.. then another TTA.. then I realized I barely have any Ford business so as a business move I bought a Mustang. I mean 90 percent of my business now is GM based. Like the GN, C5/C6 Vette, GTO's, Camaros 4th and 5th gen, etc.

I like all cars.. The Mustang has given me challenges. The communitty has been the toughest hurdle especially with tuning, knowledge base, and a lot of unrest between the factions. Example Fox bodies are separate from SN 95's, Cobra's, etc. EFI guys dont get along with carb guys, newer Mustangs look down on the older stuff.. Its kind of like the rivalry that exists within our Buick communitty with Hot airs and IC. 84/85 vs 86/87's.

I just applied what I learned on the Buick on a different car. And it works :D

Im not familiar with ford stuff, what type of motor/ combo do you have in there?

The motor is a 5.0 block. Like a old school 302. The previous owner had put a stroker kit increasing the displacement to 347. He blew the motor up due to a turbo kit he had and broken hose on fuel pressure regulator. I rebuilt it .040 over, new pistons rings, etc. It has whats called an A4 block which is a Ford racing block. Kind of like the Buick has a Stage II. So it should handle 1250 HP block wise. The rest is basically bolt on parts and a larger turbo. In this case its a mid frame 88 which is the smallest 88 Precision makes. a FAST is tuned by me, and i've kept everything as simple as possible to achieve my goals.

Funny.. the motor has 40 dollar Ford graphite head gaskets. Nothing fancy. The head bolts are 1/2 inch tho. They where tq'd down to 110 ft lbs. Vs a Buick has 7/16 and tq'd to 85.

very basic pushrod motor with an aftermarket computer and nice sized turbo.