You can type here any text you want

Video from DHII event at BMP *New best*

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

V6RACER

The true 8 Second 109!
Had a great time Saturday at the track rental. Didn't get to run at Gainesville and try out the new tune up from Cal so this was the first pass with the changes he made. I was shooting for 9.6s and 140+. In the end, I ended up with my new personal best against a mid 9 second viper. (I won..lol) All these passes were TSM legal.

Here are some of the vids of my car.

First pass off the trailer left at 4000 rpm on two step. Big Wheelie, broken exhaust, bent oil pan, soiled pants..lol
Video - Big Wheelie from Need2Speed's Dead Hookers II at Bradenton Motorsports Park Florida. TSM Buick V6

Second pass, new best 9.77@139. Lowered the two step to 3600.
Video - 9.77@139 at Need2Speed's Dead Hookers II at Bradenton Motorsports Park. TSM Buick

Third pass 3700 launch. 9.701@139.99 new best bad 1.45 60'. That would have been my 9.6@140...
Video - V6RACER 9.70 @ 139 Need2Speed Dead Hookers II track rental Bradenton Motorsports Park. TSM Buick

Last run after waiting around for a $200k viper to race we finally found a willing victim. I got my 9.6 finally still searching for my 140 mph..
Video - V6RACER 9.66 @ 139 Need2Speed's Dead Hookers II track rental at Bradenton Motorsports Park. TSM Buick

Had a great time hanging out at the track and watching RichieHIPSI and Cruzzy both running 9.59. Boost running 8.95.

Video - Richie HIPSI 9.59 @ 140 at Need2Speed's Dead Hookers event at Bradenton Motorsports Park. TSM Buick

Video - Boost 8.95 @ 152 Need2Speed Dead Hookers track rental Bradenton Motorsports Park. Buick GN

Thanks for sharing the videos Jason! Your car is running strong now with the new setup and I'm sure there is probably still some left in it once you turn it up past the TSM legal limit of 24#'s;) :D

Looks like everybody was flyin as Dusty mentioned and I really wish I could've been there to witness it in person..

Sweet Wheelie..... One Of The Best I Has Ever Seen. Nice To See Some Throttle Thru It As It Was Comming Down. Must Be Brutal On That Front End Tho. Awesome!

Thanks Dusty, I tried to call you last week. Had some questions for you. Next time I am going to turn the boost up...:D

Last week was crazy.....6-12 hour shifts at work and all 4 of us got sick at home. Give me a call, I'll be home all night.

sweet

It was grrrrreat to see in person. The viper guys smerked at the puny little v6. Then they commenced to run 12's :eek:

gnup.jpg

Still like this pic...lol

Jason,
Congrats on the new times. You got that car hauling some a$$!!!!

Car looks good.....Keep up the good work.

Back