You can type here any text you want

Video of my car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
SWEET VIDEO!!!! Looks like you had a great time putting it up for winter :biggrin:Might have to buy some new tires come spring time....

Awesome video!!!!! Put a big sh!t eatin' grin on my face :biggrin:

Thanks for sharing:cool:

GEAT video,come summer put some MT drag radails on her an take it to track LETS SEE WHAT SHE RUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks JD

Thanks guys, glad you all enjoy it becasue I definitely had fun makin it! Right after this I got a fresh set of BFG Drag Radials. (I wonder why) :D

GREAT video! The part when the camera's in the car, it felt like you're right in there with you! (i cant wait till that's me driving my GN :( ) I love the video!

I laughed pretty hard when i saw the 'newspaper'

-Adam

Yo nice video dude, please make some more, your car is nice looking, and I like how you compile your videos, they have some nice footage, instead of all these stupid exhaust clips and single fly bys I see on these other crappy websites. *cough* streetfire

Another video

Thanks, this summer I will make another one, should have some other pretty cool cars in it also. It should look even better when it gets done being painted.

Awesome. I dont think I would have been able to pull off that sweet drift in the forest. Nice lookin dog. :smile:

Back