You can type here any text you want

Video of Street-T's 8.18 @ 172 at Street Car Drags Event on Dec 9th - DA apprx. 2000

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Manny (street-t): I dont know if im thinking of the same person but when I lived in Miami i used to be in the "street racing" scene and I recall a Manny that used to race 4-wheelers and had a Buick. Either way good job on the timeslip. It would make big $ on the street with a softer tune and no chute.

Yeah that is probably me? I still have wheelers and race them sometimes. I'm not much into the street racing scene as much as I used to be. To much drama and not enough racing. What did you have back then. I haven't lived in Mia for a long time.

I had a silver El Camino with a BBC and nitrous and I used to hang out with Fat Laz, Jesus, and all the other guys in that area. You're right about the drama. 3 days of trash talking for one race that always ended up being at like 3am and then even if you win by a mile they always have an excuse to run it back.

I had a silver El Camino with a BBC and nitrous and I used to hang out with Fat Laz, Jesus, and all the other guys in that area. You're right about the drama. 3 days of trash talking for one race that always ended up being at like 3am and then even if you win by a mile they always have an excuse to run it back.

You hit it on the head.

Well...
The track should be in great shape soon. Ben started prepping it today for the prostock, promod, funny car and
top fuel boy's winter testing. You know they are a picky bunch....
Good luck, hope to see you there.

Yeah it was a shit night didn't start racing till 8:45 because of the rain. I just went to test out the repair we did to the oil pan and to do some 330 testing. Found Eric with the Wagon from Trz out there and he gave me a hand with the front supension. Thanks Eric. Was able to launch the car with almost the same tune up of the wheel stand. With the new suspension settings it barely pulled the tire maybe 6 inches and cut a 1.28 60ft. The car now felt like I left on 5lbs of boost and seemed like I cold throw a lot more at it. Eric told me give it more power but a burnt spark plug wire ended my night.
Still happy I got the oil pan fixed intercooler plumbing and the suspension settings I think now are ready for the new converter.

Its all in the front suspension like I said. Im glad Eric gave you a hand. He knows how to get the Gbodies down on the 60 fts.

You hit it on the head.

Now that you mention, i have to ask. Was this car ever on a trailer near 200th st and Domincan in Cutler Bay? My cousin lived behind a house with a grey T that was parked in the back on a trailer on 200th st and Dominican I remember us on the ladder next door building a cage for the birds and saw it. We inquired to purchase it once also. Was that your car?

Back