You can type here any text you want

Video with my car in it.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JC Turbo

My car is at the 3:59 mark. I'm running my buddies Blown Yellow Pro Street 55Chevy that runs 10.80's

There are a couple Grand Nationals in the video as well. One of the GN's is a SBC with twin turbos its @ the 3:15 mark.

Flashlight Drags video

This was filmed at the Flash Light Drags. This is held at an airport in Zelienople Pa. It's a blast!

The Flashlight Drags!!!

very nice

i just have stupid street footage of mine

My car is at the 3:59 mark. I'm running my buddies Blown Yellow Pro Street 55Chevy that runs 10.80's

There are a couple Grand Nationals in the video as well. One of the GN's is a SBC with twin turbos its @ the 3:15 mark.

Flashlight Drags video

This was filmed at the Flash Light Drags. This is held at an airport in Zelienople Pa. It's a blast!

The Flashlight Drags!!!
cool the other one is boostjunkies sister

John,

Nice Run!! I was really hoping you'd Smoke that Yellow chevy..but he certainly didn't getcha by much...looks like a HELL of a Fun Day there!! Great video!

Very kool vid. Nice to see some real street cars in there. Good mix.

John,

Nice Run!! I was really hoping you'd Smoke that Yellow chevy..but he certainly didn't getcha by much...looks like a HELL of a Fun Day there!! Great video!

I actually did beat him once. He spun and I hooked and that was all it took.

Back