You can type here any text you want

Viper backs down

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cool 84

Got hotair?
I knew it was too good to be true. We had the stage motor GN out today finally getting around to getting the Hoosiers mounted. As luck would have it on the way home we encountered a black Viper RT/10 in traffic. I thought this was too good to be true. To make it better luck was on our side and we ended up at the redlight side by side. The GN has mufflers but no tailpipes due to clearance issues with the Wolfe Bar. Needless to say it's pretty loud and the cam is very noticable. The guy in the Viper looked and smiled. Light went green and he took off slow. We gave it a little gas just to let him know we were interested but he wouldn't bite. Finally, I don't know if he really got on it or not but he lunged a bit and we went past with the Hoosiers screaming. Very disappointing but I guess we finally found a smart Viper owner.

There was also a MKIV Supra at a different light a couple cars back and I saw him in my mirror checking the car out but he wouldn't pull beside us no matter how slow we went. It seems like ever since the stage motor went in no one wants to race the car.

with those mods hell yeah i would back down from you!:D :eek:

way to scare that viper...i am constantly getting people with so called "fast cars" that see me and they just stay way back...:cool:

Back