You can type here any text you want

Viper Killed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNeric

Anyone around the El Paso, TX, Las Cruces, NM area know anything about a street race that happened Saturday March 25 around 9am in Las Cruces? I heard someone's GN outran a supposedly documented 500hp Viper on Valley Drive and the Viper lost control and spun out and went across 2 lanes of traffic, over the median, over a tree and across the 2 north bound lanes of traffic and then smashed into a 3ft hi brick wall. Total of about 100ft of travel. Totalled the Viper. Viper owner told police he was doing 28mph. One of the Viper's co-workers saw it happen but apparently didn't say anything to the police either. At first the Viper owner told his buddies he was racing a Z06 that he usually messes with the the co-worker says different. Not many of us around here and I am curious to know who waxed him. :smile: Noone really hurt, just Viper driver got one broken rib and no innocent people endangered...luckily.

Latest news I heard is he was going to keep the car and take the drivetrain out and with the money from insurance, buy another Viper out of Dallas. Another 8,000,000hp car :rolleyes: Insurance went by his work and the car is totalled out but they are refusing to pay since his 28mph claim and the damage don't match. :D I knew this would happen as he has wrecked a couple cars before and made claims like this. His son just wrecked his Roadrunner into an awesome 66 Mustang fastback playing around. And his son doesn't have insurance.

GNeric said:
Latest news I heard is he was going to keep the car and take the drivetrain out and with the money from insurance, buy another Viper out of Dallas. Another 8,000,000hp car :rolleyes: Insurance went by his work and the car is totalled out but they are refusing to pay since his 28mph claim and the damage don't match. :D I knew this would happen as he has wrecked a couple cars before and made claims like this. His son just wrecked his Roadrunner into an awesome 66 Mustang fastback playing around. And his son doesn't have insurance.

Man, this guy and his son sound like some real jacka$$e$ :rolleyes:

They are total idiots. His ex-wife however... ;) She's a hottie and I haven't seen her since she was 19. (we are the same age) She remembered me and said she "likes what she sees" :D If I wouldn't get in trouble with my wife, I'd like to make him jealous. :eek:

This guy is an inspiration to idiot savants around the world.

Just got wind this past week that the guy has now bought a 68 or 69 Chevelle with a 572 and told my co worker to "tell that guy with the GN you work with that I'll run him out here on the road and I'll tear him up". I told my co worker James "isn't that how he lost the Viper in the first place?" :D "Being a total f*ckin' idiot!!!" I told him if he wants to run it, take it to the track and we can do it there. I'll be more than happy to do it there.

No doubt, keep it at the track.
There should be an ambulance close by for when he wrecks his next ride.

Did you ever find out who the GN owner was when he destroyed his viper?

I never did find out but there is another 87 here that has 5% window tint and I have seen it a couple times but I was parked at Taco Hell when he went flying past and I was in the wife's 4Runner at both times so there was no way I was going to catch it. Guess I'll never know.

There's some guys you just don't want to be on the road at the same time with... they attract $hit like flies...

Jim

i killed a viper by pure luck
at a red light and this fluck in a viper with a good looking girl next to him pull up to my monte and start talking shhht.
so i start talking shhht too i told him he made a big mistake that i had a 502 race built big block and he was done.
any way the light turns green i take of at about 4 psi.
when i looked back he had smoked his tires ( the biggest burn out i have ever on the street)
so so i wait for him at the next light said to him don't you feel like shhht you got beat by a 6k HOME BUILT CAR and you are in a 100K that really sucks dude!! boy was he pissed.
any way i figuired he wouldn't make the same mistake twice so on the next light he disapears and i just rolled out as sloow as possible.
on that second run he would have destroid me.

anyway that dude you are talking about avoid him. he sounds like an accident waiting to happen. AGAIN

Back