Vodka preference

Schlitz was big in Rhode Island and to a lesser extent PBR. Your story reminds me of the General commercials where the Mom takes her son and friend to play at a rock concert. :D Think of how mad she'd of been if you puked in the car.

I NEVER puke.

Made that a promise after I puked in a girlfriends house in 1977 at HER party...... She VACUUMED it up.... Can you imagine the look on her mom's face when she next turned on that vacuum cleaner....... Dear Lord.......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.............. Not my fault.......... :eek:

I NEVER puke.

Made that a promise after I puked in a girlfriends house in 1977 at HER party...... She VACUUMED it up.... Can you imagine the look on her mom's face when she next turned on that vacuum cleaner....... Dear Lord.......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.............. Not my fault.......... :eek:
Ive seen a guy puke in a girls purse hanging on the back of a bar chair and walk away lol, can you imagine the surprise !

Lol, that's a mosquito bite. Ever see how they did small pox vaccinations back in the beginning. My Grandmother's was the size of a quarter, about 1/16" deep, shiny and still hard to the touch decades later. Said they put the vaccine on the end of some scratching device and just keep going back and forth in all directions. Thankfully they improved and mine is perhaps dime size with a little whitish color a kin to a scar. Should look and see if its still visible.
We got the butter flavored polio and the TB one was a little white round plastic thing with a bunch of needles.
And no, I don't want to exchange pictures of any scars. :LOL:
LOL id have to shave my head and show my face to exchange pictures of scars LOL it is a wonder im still around :p

82916168_10217853062930758_5195748772650418176_n.jpg

I guess im gonna have to tell Jerryl my bison story LOL .. well I guess you haven't lived until you've been chased by a 1 ton animal .. we use to go hiking up in the whicita mountains right outside of lawton OK .. many buffalo .. we came around the corner to two buffalo grazing on a flat piece of ground on the mountain .. no way to pass so decided to throw some rocks at them to get them to leave ... not happening .. they turned their heads and bowed down and came straight at us with furry pisse off .. luckily we ran and jumped on top of a boulder and had to wait them out for two hours until they left ... hahah good times .. poor me a shot of that stuff :p

I guess im gonna have to tell Jerryl my bison story LOL .. well I guess you haven't lived until you've been chased by a 1 ton animal .. we use to go hiking up in the whicita mountains right outside of lawton OK .. many buffalo .. we came around the corner to two buffalo grazing on a flat piece of ground on the mountain .. no way to pass so decided to throw some rocks at them to get them to leave ... not happening .. they turned their heads and bowed down and came straight at us with furry pisse off .. luckily we ran and jumped on top of a boulder and had to wait them out for two hours until they left ... hahah good times .. poor me a shot of that stuff :p

I don't think that's funny, callin ladies of the evening buffalo. Did they say, "gimme dolla" :ROFLMAO:

your the best KC87 always on point ;)
now go get your razor Ramone jacket on and go comb the laundry mats :p

have a shot of vodka to this and chase with some pickle juice ... you damn pickle sniffers LOL Nigel
Sometimes I am slow, but am I missing something here? I vaguely remember seeing Dio in 1986 live, I believe Whitesnake opened for him.
Now the name, well that was assigned as a call sign in the Navy. I was the the redheaded step child on the carrier, a helicopter pilot. In the helicopter squadron we used to assign somewhat derogatory call signs, because we were not cool like the jet guys. So now I'm not sure if you are making fun of me, or you are feeling me out because you plan to ask me out on a date?

not making fun of you at all or looking for a date LOL ... was just having fun with the thread you started that's all ...thats why I put your name at end of post bc you started it.. that's all....that's funny how y'all would assign derogatory call signs though ... thank you for your service didn't know you were navy helicopter pilot very cool... cheers

not making fun of you at all or looking for a date LOL ... was just having fun with the thread you started that's all ...thats why I put your name at end of post bc you started it.. that's all....that's funny how y'all would assign derogatory call signs though ... thank you for your service didn't know you were navy helicopter pilot very cool... cheers
NP, thought it was an opportunity to have a little fun. But, I was a little volatile in my younger days, and I got the name Nigel, because it rimed with my last name, and it sounded like a faggoty english rock singer, so be it. I had the chance to serve with a good group of guys that did not take them selves to seriously, so we all rolled with the fun. The guys that did not, had a very hard time, and got call signs much worse.

nice ! these threads sometimes take off into a life of their own especially in the lounge were we are free roam..and if KC87 or Jerryl gets me going :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ... always up the opportunity to have some fun...lifes to short to be too serious now has anyone tried that vodka in the alien head bottle:p

Sometimes I am slow, but am I missing something here? I vaguely remember seeing Dio in 1986 live, I believe Whitesnake opened for him.
Now the name, well that was assigned as a call sign in the Navy. I was the the redheaded step child on the carrier, a helicopter pilot. In the helicopter squadron we used to assign somewhat derogatory call signs, because we were not cool like the jet guys. So now I'm not sure if you are making fun of me, or you are feeling me out because you plan to ask me out on a date?
How was the show? Nothing beat the beautiful intro to last in line back in the day

nice ! these threads sometimes take off into a life of their own especially in the lounge were we are free roam..and if KC87 or Jerryl gets me going :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ... always up the opportunity to have some fun...lifes to short to be too serious now has anyone tried that vodka in the alien head bottle:p
You guys (KC87) remind me of Heckle and Jeckle lol
download...jpg