You can type here any text you want

Vp C-16 V's Sunoco Fuels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

van460

HAVE RUN SUNOCO FOR YEARS IN MY BBF ON NITROUS AND NOW HAVE THIS GN AND ALL I HERE IS C-16. LOOKS TO HAVE MOTOR OCTANE OF 117 WHICH IS A LOT MORE THAN WHAT I HAD IN A 13.5 BBF WITH LOTS OF NITROUS. I WAS ABLE TO GET AWAY WITH SUNOCO SUPREME BLEND, NOT NEAR THE 117 OCTANE LIKE EVERONE IS TALKING ABOUT. SUNOCO MAKES A MAXIMAL BLEND WITH THE MOTOR OCTANE 113 IS THIS ENOUGH? GOING TO BUY A BARREL OF SOMTHING SOON WOULD LIKE YOUR GUYS INPUT. NOT JUST BECAUSE ALL THERE IS IS C-16 AT THE TRACK HAS SOMEONE RAN THESE TWO FUELS AGAINST EACHOTHER OR SOMETHING CLOSE TO COMPARE. PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR BEST FACTS.

I have used both VP C16 and Sunoco 116. I was able to run more boost with the C16. I switched back to the Sunoco and had to turn the boost back down. Went back to C16, was able to turn the boost back up. I wanted to confirm that it was the fuel that was allowing me to run more boost and not something else.

This was on a low 11 sec car.

C16 all the way.

Back