You can type here any text you want

vss question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

leprcon

I love burnouts
maybe i didnt phrase my question right so it got moved to the lounge but i would like to know how the veichle will react with out a vss signal, because i am putting in a aftermarket digital dash any help would be greatly appreciated

maybe i didnt phrase my question right so it got moved to the lounge but i would like to know how the veichle will react with out a vss signal, because i am putting in a aftermarket digital dash any help would be greatly appreciated

Im not exactly sure, but I do know that some chip makers like Eric of TurboTweak factor in the VSS sensor, when burning their chips for things such as variable launch control, timing etc.... Also if you are running a scanmaster then not having a VSS will not make the MPH signal come in on the scanmaster. Are you installing a Cyberdyne digital dash? If so is the VSS sensor built in? I wouldn't run my car without one, plus if you do, it will throw I believe a Code either 34 or 24 .

Just my 02
Steve Chambers

Why are you not installing a vvs sensor?:confused:
Casper sell them and they are not hard to install.

Gary

its a dakota digital dash, and they give me this adapter that goes in the tranny that converts it to a vss signal but then i have no way of giving that to the ecm

Back