You can type here any text you want

VW Day

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNICETRY

Cat&wife post starter
#1--Driving on the Garden State TPK and an early 90's jetta with a muffler:rolleyes: thinks his car is fast. Anyway I was just not in the mood and after he passes me I take off, catch up to him faster than Anna Nicole downs a cheeseburger and then walk him (all about on 1/2 throttle). Then about 1 min later he goes speeding by again and I was like oh well that's nice.
#2-- I see some clear tails and a shiny muffler up ahead. Cool. Think it was a 94-97 Golf. I pull behind him and he bends over to adjust/do something. There was a little traffic and we were playing tag. We sort of get lined up and hit it. His car was pretty quick and I would say that we were pretty much even or maybe he had me a little. ( My car was only at about 2.4 on the TPS). When we got next to each other I noticed his car was pretty nice and not ratted out :D

:eek:

Please tell me you didn't get eeked out by a VW. :(

I think that is the big advantage of a big block over the turbo six's. The stop light drags are made for the torque monsters.

Hopefully you'll meet up with Mr. Farfurgneugen (sp?) and have a little more open road to get your message accross. :p

Back