You can type here any text you want

VWR Supra goes 8.0s @ 172 mph

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1BADTT

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRwg4_HUAtE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Nice pass, gotta love the way that thing launches with the stock IRS!:eek:

wow. have any idea on the mods and power its putting down? did the motor hold up?

wow. have any idea on the mods and power its putting down? did the motor hold up?

I'm not too sure about the mods, but last time I read about the car it had 1300+ whp. Judging by the mph it's currently making, should have 1400+ whp now. Awesome ride indeed.

That's Dana who drives it. The owner of Virtual Works. He's the guy that just did the cams and intercooler in my Supra as well is currently doing the work on my 86 Grand National. Great guy and a FANTASTIC fabricator.

That rusty cloud usually means your turbine wheel just exited the housing in many, many pieces....and not all of them go out the exhaust. Some of them come through the housing....the O2 sensor will also need replaced:D

Stock IRS doing a wheelstand...damn those PTC converters:D

Attachments

• titan wheelstand2.jpg
    titan wheelstand2.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 200
That rusty cloud usually means your turbine wheel just exited the housing in many, many pieces....and not all of them go out the exhaust. Some of them come through the housing....the O2 sensor will also need replaced:D

Not good, but I guess if you make a decent pass the best way to look at it is you went out with a blaze of glory or a big cloud of rusty smoke.;) Stack has certainly done this on a few occasions.

That's Dana who drives it. The owner of Virtual Works. He's the guy that just did the cams and intercooler in my Supra as well is currently doing the work on my 86 Grand National. Great guy and a FANTASTIC fabricator.

X2!!!! Used to work for him when he first got his white 93.5. Hell of a guy!!!!!!! Glad he is doing well, and whish that I was still there working for him:( . But hey tell him that Dee says hi!!! I am sure whatever he does for you will be amazing!!!

Back