Walbro GSS242 fuel pump

Welby

When I bought my car I was told there was an upgraded pump in it, but no hotwire kit, but that sounded fishy, so I just assumed it was stock. When I dropped the tank and checked the pump, it was an upgraded one after all, a Walbro242.
The pump works perfectly, and comes with everything shown in the pic (O-ring, clamps, wiring, hose, the little clip that secures the wiring, the filter sock and the insulator....thing). There is a little rip in the insulator from me pulling it off to see the pumps model #, but it's OK.
I'd like to get $45 shipped out of it, that'll cover the cost of the coil airbag I want to buy.

Here's a little info I quickly dug up on the pump

There are basically three models of Walbro pumps. For each of these three models there are three "sub-models" that differ only in the fuel line connection. The Walbro GSS242, GSS250, and GSS278 are 190 lph models. The Walbro GSS307, GSS315, and GSS317 are 255 lph models. The Walbro GSS340, GSS341, and GSS342 are 255 lph high-pressure models.

BTT.

Make me an offer, before I throw it away or toss it on e-bay with no reserve :D

It's on E-bay with no reserve. It'd be a good replacement for those still running their stock, nearly 20 year old pumps ;)