wamatam is a POS scam artist!

fatride

He had a new BB GT4294 for sale. Sent payment on 8/8. I got a few PM's telling me it wasn't a BB Garrett. And I made a few calls myself. I sent a PM saying I would like my $ back since this wasn't what he had advertized for sale. Never heard back. He had 7 days to refund my $$, but still shipped the turbo out on 8/15. So this looser scumbag got me for almost $900. The turbo showed up as a BW S400. 88mm turbo with 1.32 T6. So I got screwed, my car is down now, I'm stuck with a huge turbo I can put on the car.....
Shane, ban this prick, so he doesn't screw anyone else!!!!
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/pa...ret-gt4294r-bb-turbo-brand-new-never-run.html

SAD FUKN SHIIT THIS SHIIT::mad:...yep find tb members that live close to this guy for a visit.

I was just a little too slow and was not able to warn you fatride. He has already been banned from the syty site for similar BS. SCAM tardist for sure.

"but still shipped the turbo out on 8/15.".......How convenient. This a$$hole's last activity was 8/16.
Rule # 1 Look at the register date of the seller. In this case, he's been here since June,,,,
Sorry U got screwed.

"but still shipped the turbo out on 8/15.".......How convenient. This a$$hole's last activity was 8/16.
Rule # 1 Look at the register date of the seller. In this case, he's been here since June,,,,
Sorry U got screwed.
I tried to do that, it was right around the time the board got it's new makeover. Some of the features weren't working for me. The thing that gets me more mad is I'm getting a set of custom headers made for my Stage motor, and really needed this turbo for that. Now the headers are on idle till I can sell this turbo and buy another....

Another reason to re-instate the itrader ratings... Like ebay's feedback.

Sad that I need to check everyone I do business with. Now it's even harder to do here...

Another reason to re-instate the itrader ratings... Like ebay's feedback.

Sad that I need to check everyone I do business with. Now it's even harder to do here...

+1 on the Itrader rating. it seems to work well on other boards

I feel for you,thats one reason i will not buy from Anyone who has just joined the forum.....

Hopefully this will all get worked out soon than later!

+3 on the trader rating.. I had over 12 positive feedback and now Im back to square 1.... Why did we do away with trader ratings?