Want To Change Your Username? One Chance!!

PLEASE check the userlist and make sure the name you want isnt taken. If it is, we wont be letting you know and you'll have missed the opportunity.

I would like to put mine back to just puddin. I had to redo mine when i left Texas and could never use my original user again for some reason. It has been so long ago i can not remember what the deal was with it.But my first was user was just puddin

Thanks a bunch Guys!!!

Puddin

Please change mine to " My wife is constantly mad at me because I spend all of our money on an old junk Buick Regal":D

Can you squeeze that all in?;)

please change to ORANGESS THANX

Already Taken:frown:

GNVYUS 1

Thanks

Already Taken:frown:

Please change mine to " My wife is constantly mad at me because I spend all of our money on an old junk Buick Regal":D

Can you squeeze that all in?;)

If your sure:biggrin:

I would like to put mine back to just puddin. I had to redo mine when i left Texas and could never use my original user again for some reason. It has been so long ago i can not remember what the deal was with it.But my first was user was just puddin

Thanks a bunch Guys!!!

Puddin

Sorry Puddin, that is one taken too:frown:

Let me know what you want to try next...

could you change mine to WHEN THE F$%k is this F#$K&*G thing gonna be done. or i swear to F@#K*%G GOD i am gonna sell this GOD D@MN PIECE OF S%$T. and finally, im gonna F@#K*$G kill crack head JOE and that FAT F#$K JIMMY when i see them. i just checked and they are available.

thanks, lenny

name change

if it's not to late i would like to change mine to wile87
thank you

I'd like to change to Grimster or Gary or Gharris either is fine.

I sold my business so Dixiesys isn't really mine to use anymore :)