You can type here any text you want

Want To Change Your Username? One Chance!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I would like to change my username.

Please change it from machinegun to NSPERFORMANCE

Thank You

If there's still time to beat the deadline I'd like to change

to: 2Hotrods

Thanks! :cool:

Damn, I was one of the first to ask to have mine changed and missed out on this. If it can still be done plz change mine to

BlkBoostedV6

DAMN Grim, I asked you to do this for me a while ago. I actually already have the name used on here by my other email that I will be transitioning to shortly. I wish you could have pmed me to let me know this was going on. I don't check the lounge very often!

I already own the name V6UnderPressure on my other email (V6UnderPressure@aol.com) I just want to take over that one. Any special treatment for me?:biggrin:

please change mine i tried to email you guys to change it to QUIP'6' but no responce. lpaulabbott was my wifes maiden name and her company name mixed lisa paul and abbott labs please change if you can

Already Taken:frown:

Already Taken:frown:

If your sure:biggrin:

Sorry Puddin, that is one taken too:frown:

Let me know what you want to try next...

Can you check that, I was the orignal one who used the puddin name when i first signed up but when i moved and change computers, i could not remember my password so i just used the one that i have now

Brian, I got a few more to finish then I will take it down. I might have some time this weekend espically if the storm hits. Anybody post today I will change it too!

Oh, i just thought it was forgotten;)

I went ahead and sent lpaulabbott a pm about it, at the nationals this year he said he was really wanting to change his user id.

Take care
BW

thanks bryan!!!
yes please change to QUIP'6' it would be well appreciated

Please change mine to V6UnderPressure. I already own it on here other my new email V6UnderPressure@aol.com. So if you can please just delete the V6UnderPressure name and change this one to it, it would be appreciated!

Scott

Oh, i just thought it was forgotten;)

I went ahead and sent lpaulabbott a pm about it, at the nationals this year he said he was really wanting to change his user id.

Take care
BW

Please change me to TurboV6Sonoma

thanks bryan!!!
yes please change to QUIP'6' it would be well appreciated

Please change mine to Brocks GN :biggrin:

I sold 1 of my cars. Please change me to 1QuickGN if possible.

Thanks

Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back