You can type here any text you want

Want To Change Your Username? One Chance!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Please change mine to V6UnderPressure. I already own it on here other my new email V6UnderPressure@aol.com. So if you can please just delete the V6UnderPressure name and change this one to it, it would be appreciated!

Scott

Sorry bud but that name is already taken:frown:

Go to the member list first and search and see what is open and let me know in the is post....

Oh, i just thought it was forgotten;)

I went ahead and sent lpaulabbott a pm about it, at the nationals this year he said he was really wanting to change his user id.

Take care
BW

bw whats up!!!!! i am out of commission my back went out again so i guess now i have to get surgury:eek: . hope all is well with you

Can you change my screen name to NASSTY? Thanks

Picture063WinCE.jpg

Sorry bud but that name is already taken:frown:

Go to the member list first and search and see what is open and let me know in the is post....
'

Did you not read my post completely??? I know it is taken. It's taken by my other email address so I could lock it in. You can go ahead and delete it and change Scott4DMny to V6UnderPressure. It is under my other email V6UnderPressure@aol.com

SGRIM have you gotten to this yet?

Just in case you want to make sure I am not trying to screw anyone else. Here is me under this username. So you can delete this one, and then change Scott4DMny to V6UnderPressure. Thanks buddy!

Scott

Back